The DeHavilland team is professional, driven, and passionate about politics. After an exciting period of growth, we’re looking for a Client Development Manager to join our London Commercial team.
This exciting role presents a unique opportunity to combine a love of politics and public affairs with a strong commercial acumen. As a Client Development Manager you will be responsible for the retention of a portfolio of DeHavilland’s key clients. In the role you will:
- Build strong relationships with your clients, to genuinely understand their businesses
- Manage commercial queries and customer feedback with the ability to provide service solutions to varied and changing problems
- Present and position DeHavilland’s service and web portal over the phone and in face to face meetings
- Effectively manage internal relationships, working closely with both our Monitoring and Content teams to ensure your clients’ needs are championed at each point.
The successful candidate will possess:
- Excellent communication skills –over the telephone and face to face
- Strong time management and organisational skills
- Drive and a “self-starter” attitude
- The desire to learn new things and always improve
- Commercial acumen, with a creative approach to problem solving
- A keen interest in politics and public affairs
DeHavilland is the leading provider of political insight and intelligence on the UK and EU. We provide fast, accurate and relevant information on the latest developments shaping policy and legislation in the UK and EU. We put our clients at the heart of the political agenda by providing mission-critical information and analysis.
If you would like to apply for the opportunity to join our team, please send your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with "Client Development Manager" in the subject line.
As Head of Marketing, Michael is responsible for developing and implementing DeHavilland's marketing strategy, raising brand awareness, developing new partnerships, and organising conference and event activities.