Updated: Bulgarian Presidency Briefing
At the beginning of 2018, Bulgaria took the reins of the Presidency of the Council of the European Union for the very first time.
DeHavilland EU has prepared a special briefing outlining key details of the Bulgarian Presidency, with a very special foreword by European Commissioner for Digital Economy and Society Mariya Gabriel.
The briefing includes:
- A guide to Bulgaria's policy priorities
- Sector-by-sector breakdowns
- Contextual analysis of the Presidency and wider European affairs in 2018
- Profiles of the Bulgarian ministers
- Original interviews with key players
- Dates for your diary
To download a copy of the briefing, please complete the form.