DeHavilland provides political monitoring, analysis and campaigning tools to help public affairs and policy professionals get to the heart of the legislative agenda in the UK and EU.
We offer a wide range of email alerting options adapted to your public affairs needs, including:
- Daily Round-Up summarising key EU developments affecting your organisation
- Weekly Digest for busy professionals to save time and hassle.
- Immediate Alerts for key mentions & developments directly impacting you
- General Political Updates including a daily EU Press Review, a Consultation & People Update.
Our tailored EU website offers access to:
- EU PeoplePoint: contact management solution supporting your stakeholder engagement
- EU Monitoring: tailored streams of information that matter to you; available in real-time enabling you to react quickly to developments
- EU Legislation Tracker: track legislative policy proposals at every stage
- EU Online Forward Planner: an effective planning tool covering institutional and stakeholder activities
- EU Search: a comprehensive archive and political intelligence resource for EU information since 2007
Our team of EU analysts offer two types of political research:
- Political research as part of an annual subscription focussing on five pillars:
- Monitor: We ensure our clients receive relevant information in a timely manner.
- Key Actors: We offer input on how to effectively engage with EU decision makers and stakeholders.
- Legislation & Policy: We keep you up to date on policy developments relevant to your organisation.
- Forward Planning: Our tools help to anticipate forthcoming policy initiatives meaning you can respond proactively and react effectively.
- Briefing & Analysis: We provide information on EU affairs and on the EU decision-making procedure more generally.
- Custom research solutions for bespoke projects covering EU public affairs.